Strengths Model Case Management Workshop
Trainer : Rick Goscha, PhD. Ally Mabry, LMSW, Bryan Knowles, LMSW.
Dates: March 22, 24, 25, 2021
Time: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM first two days and 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM on last day
Cost: $600 per participant
The workshop will cover:
- Overview of the Strengths Model
- Engaging with people in their recovery journey
- Using the Strengths Assessment Goal planning
- Intentional use of naturally-occurring resources
- Using the Personal Recovery Plan Group Supervision
- And more
Training Fee includes the following:
- 12-hours of live virtual training
- Access to Strengths Model materials and tools
- Individualized feedback on use of Strengths Model tools
After registration and prior to the start of the workshop you will receive a separate email with Zoom meeting links to join the workshop.
Continuing Education LMFT, LPCC, LEP and/orLCSW Credit : CIBHS is an approved provider for the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT) to sponsor continuing education. CIBHS maintains responsibility for this program/course and its content. Course meets the qualifications for 10.25 hours of continuing education credit for LMFTs, LPCCs, LEPs and/or LCSWs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. (Provider Number 70799). All activities in this training are offered for continuing education credit excluding any breaks. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the CE hours or program, or comments, concerns or ADA requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Contact Robin Texeira, email@example.com or 916-261-2832.