Strengths Model Workshop
Trainer : Rick Goscha, PhD .
Dates: October 19, 20, 22, 2020
Time: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Cost: $600 per participant
The workshop will cover:
- Overview of the Strengths Model
- Engaging with people in their recovery journey
- Using the Strengths Assessment Goal planning
- Intentional use of naturally-occurring resources
- Using the Personal Recovery Plan Group Supervision
- And more
Training Fee includes the following:
- 12-hours of live virtual training
- 7 coaching calls to continue learning and building skills
- Access to Strengths Model materials and tools
- Individualized feedback on use of Strengths Model tools
After registration and prior to the start of the workshop you will receive a separate email with Zoom meeting links to join the workshop.
Pending approval for LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, LEP. All activities in this training are offered for continuing education credit excluding any breaks.
CE Certificates of Completion will be emailed within two weeks of processing your completed online evaluation.
For questions, comments, or grievances about this CE course content or delivery, or to request special accommodations, please email Theresa Ferrini at email@example.com.
This webinar is Free from Commercial Support
Questions? Contact Robin Texeira, firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-261-2832.