18th Annual Behavioral Health Informatics Conference and Exposition
"Meeting the Information Management Needs of Mental Health and Substance Use Programs"
Click here to download the Conference Brochure
Click HERE to download the Sponsor / Exhibitor Application
Wednesday, May 2nd, 2018 – 7:45 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday, May 3rd, 2018 – 7:45 am -4:30 pm
*continental breakfast and lunch included both days*
Learn from presentations that address:
* Uses of health information technology to support the many changes prompted by health care reform and criminal justice related reforms.
* Practical uses of health information exchange to support coordination across multiple systems of care.
* Progressing from basic EHR implementation to optimization and improvement.
* Enhancing client recovery and wellness through innovative mobile apps and related technologies.
* Leveraging data analytics and visualizations to provide decision support and quality management.
* Applying the most recent developments in privacy and security regulations for sharing clients' behavioral health-related information.
For every five registrations paid by the same organization, an additional registration will be given complimentary to that organization. Please contact the CIBHS conference department after you have registered at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel Information: The Sheraton is sold out and the Grand Pacific Palisades Hotel with the group rate. The following is a link to hotels in Carlsbad area. The Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad & the Carlsbad by the Sea hotel is near the Sheraton. https://visitcarlsbad.com/hotels/
Parking: Self-Parking- $10.00 per day, Valet Parking - $18.00 per day
Psychologists: The California Institute for Behavioral Health Solutions (CIBHS) is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for Psychologists. CIBHS maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
All activities in this training are offered for continuing education credit. CE Certificates of Completion will be mailed within two weeks following the training. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the CE Hours or program, please contact us at email@example.com
For questions, comments, concerns or ADA requests, please call 916-379-5317 or email firstname.lastname@example.org