This training will be held virtually on the Zoom platform. Zoom link invitation will be sent to you once you have completed registration prior to the training.
CIBHS has a new date for Trauma-focused cognitive behavior therapy (TF-CBT) booster training for already established TF-CBT teams for those clinicians who are seeking proficiency in the model and have taken the initial training or for those who simply need a refresher course in TF-CBT and are already proficient. The fee for training does not cover audio review necessary as the final component before proficiency.
April 11, 2024, 9:00AM to 12:00PM PT
April 12, 2024, 9:00AM to 12:00PM PT
Trainer: Alison Hendricks, LCSW
Training Fee: $425
Summary Description: Review of the main components of TFCBT from evaluation through termination.
Target Audience: Clinicians practicing TFCBT who are aiming for proficiency certification or any TFCBT clinician seeking a refresher course.
- Explain how to apply the four steps of skill building when implementing TF-CBT in behavioral health practice.
- Distinguish between at least two trauma narration development tasks from trauma narration processing tasks when working with clients in the clinical setting.
- Identify two or more significant areas for processing with clients when using trauma narration in the practice setting.
- Apply three cognitive coping strategies when using trauma narration with behavioral health clients.
- Identify three tasks to achieve when working with caregivers during the Trauma Narration and Processing component of TF-CBT.
- Explain three strategies to manage client avoidance when implementing TF-CBT in the clinical setting with families.
Continuing Education $30.00 for 6 CEs
Psychologists : Psychologists - APA: California Institute for Behavioral Health Solutions is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. California Institute for Behavioral Health Solutions maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Course meets the qualifications for 6 hours of continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences; and CIBHS is an approved provider for the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT) to sponsor continuing education for Behavioral health professionals including clinicians practicing TF-CBT who are aiming for proficiency certification or any TF-CBT clinician seeking a refresher course. CIBHS maintains responsibility for this program/course and its content.
All activities in this training are offered for continuing education credit excluding any breaks. CE Certificates of Completion will be emailed within two weeks of processing your completed online evaluation.
For questions, comments, or grievances about this CE course content or delivery, or to request special accommodations, please email Theresa Ferrini at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no known commercial support for this webinar.
For all other TFCBT questions, please contact Gayaneh Karapetian, email@example.com.
Cancellations for continuing education must be received in writing within 48 hours after the first day of the training to receive a refund. All refunds will be subject to a $10.00 administration fee.